Capacity Calculation methodologies
Long-Term Capacity Calculation Methodology
- January 16, 2019 – The Nordic TSOs submitted the LT CCM to the Nordic NRAs
- May 15, 2019 – Nordic NRAs referred the LT CCM to ACER
- October 30, 2019 – ACER decision to approve the Nordic LT CCM (Decision 16/2019; you can access the decision here, and the annexes here)
Day Ahead and Intraday Capacity Calculation Methodology
- July 16, 2018 – The Nordic NRAs approved the DA/ID CCM.
- December 20, 2018 – The Danish, Finnish, and Swedish NRA issued a request for amendment for the DA/ID CCM
- June 20, 2019 – Amended DA/ID CCM submitted by Energinet, Fingrid, and Svenska kraftnät.
- October / November 2019 – The Danish, Finnish, and Swedish NRA have agreed to approve the amended DA/ID CCM
- April 20, 2020 – The TSOs of the CCR Nordic have amended the DA/ID CCM, in line with ACER’s decision on the LT CCM. This amended DA/ID CCM is intended to replace entirely the earlier versions of the DA/ID CCM. The amended DA/ID CCM has been submitted to the Nordic NRAs on April 20, 2020.
- October 14, 2020 – The Danish, Finnish, and Swedish NRA have agreed to approve the amended DA/ID CCM. The NRAs have amended the implementation timeline in Article 26 of the legal document. The NRA decision, supporting and legal document, can be found for example on the website of the Danish Utility Regulator (DUR): link