Nordic Capacity Calculation Methodology Project
The Nordic Capacity Calculation Methodology (CCM) project is responsible for the methodology development of the Nordic Capacity Calculation Methodologies for the Long-Term (LT), Day-Ahead(DA), and Intraday (ID) timeframes. The methodologies are to be developed in line with the requirements from the Forward Capacity Allocation Guideline (FCA GL) and Capacity Allocation and Congestion Management Guideline (CACM GL), and to be approved by the National Regulatory Authorities (NRAs). If NRAs are not able to approve the methodology proposed by the TSOs, they have to refer the methodology to the Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER). ACER will then amend, and decide on, the methodology.
An overview of the Nordic LT and DA/ID CCM developments is provided here.
The NorCap project within the Nordic RSC is working on the implementation of the DA/ID CCM.
- 20200403 - Nordic Flow Based newsletter_2020_1_V1
- 20191115 - Nordic Flow Based newsletter_2019_3_V1
- 20190327 - Nordic Flow Based newsletter_2019_1_V0
- 20180924 - Nordic Flow Based newsletter 2018 (2)
- 20180430 – Nordic Flow Based newsletter 2018 (1)
- 20171222 – Nordic Flow Based newsletter 2017 (4)
- 20170918 – Nordic Flow Based newsletter 2017 (3)
- 20170501 – Nordic Flow Based newsletter 2017 (2)
- 20170123 – Nordic Flow Based newsletter 2017 (1)