Capacity Calculation methodologies
Long-Term Capacity Calculation Methodology
- January 16, 2019 – The Nordic TSOs submitted the LT CCM to the Nordic NRAs
- May 15, 2019 – Nordic NRAs referred the LT CCM to ACER
- October 30, 2019 – ACER decision to approve the Nordic LT CCM (Decision 16/2019; you can access the decision here, and the annexes here)
Day Ahead and Intraday Capacity Calculation Methodology
- July 16, 2018 – The Nordic NRAs approved the DA/ID CCM (“V1”). Legal proposal and Supporting documents
- December 20, 2018 – The Danish, Finnish, and Swedish NRA issued a request for amendment for the DA/ID CCM
- June 20, 2019 – Amended DA/ID CCM (“V2”) submitted by Energinet, Fingrid, and Svenska kraftnät. (The amended proposal can be found here)
- October / November 2019 – The Danish, Finnish, and Swedish NRA have agreed to approve the amended DA/ID CCM (“V2”)
- November 2019 – The TSOs of the CCR Nordic are currently in the process of amending the DA/ID CCM (“V3”), in line with ACER’s decision on the LT CCM. This amended DA/ID CCM (“V3”) is intended to replace entirely the earlier versions of the DA/ID CCM.
- December 2019 – A public consultation of the amended DA/ID CCM (“V3”) is foreseen to be launched before Christmas.